Day 3 - Kochi

Woke up with an intense hangover, mixed with the heat and I was a hurting unit.  Some very interesting notes written in my journal, all in different handwriting.  What do they mean?:
-Freedom at Midnight
-DERAILED!!!
-Nobody write the shit!
-Tiger Balm
-Fuckin Zombies
-Afro-German-American.......
-"I'm not so decent, but I'm not so indecent either.:  That was definitely a quote from Sangy
-"Nonsense is the best sense."  Another Sangy-ism

We were supposed to go to Alleppey today, but far too slow-movin.  We hit an Indian Coffee House for breakfast and decide to go the next day.  I spend the day on my own again, wandering, trying to stay cool, getting fitted for more Indian dresses.  Not a bad way to spend a day.  Although I literally contemplated shitting in a vase in a hallway today.  I can't pinpoint one specific culprit at this point, but I am going to blame it on the amount of alcohol consumed the night before, some spicy food,  the indredible heat mixed together = Yikes. But I thank all 1 million and 3 Hindu Gods that I was able to refrain. 

Comments

Popular Posts